Oct 1, 2005

Ready, set, SCRAPBOOK SHOP!!!

Yippee. I am going on a well-deserved shopping trip this afternoon with my small group gals. It is kind of bittersweet, because I am fairly certain this will be my last event with them, and I will miss them all very much. My small group has been an absolute gift in my life and I am very thankful for each one of those gals. We are going to McAllister's deli for lunch and then checking out the sale at the Northside Hobby Lobby, and a scrapbook store or two after that. I am in dire need of a new album, so that is my goal for the day, since I'm nearly twenty pages out of my last album already. I haven't been posting anything on 2peas lately because I'm officially working on HOF now. (so exciting)

I feel bad spending any money today, but after surviving yesterday I am so thankful to have some previously scheduled time away. It's going to be lots of fun! I'll try and post some pictures later.

No comments: