Apr 3, 2006


Amazing Christmas Moments

Finished this bad boy a couple days ago, I've had a lot of pages in progress lately, but not a lot of finishing. Looking forward to doing some page planning tonight at scrabooking group so hopefully I can accomplish a lot when Kim and Lori are here this weekend. Really looking forward to some time with my girlfriends. So thankful for both of them.

Back to the page at hand. Used some crazy paper, and off the wall colors. Red, green and orange? Who does that? But I thought it was fun, and since CK doesn't like my stuff anyway, I may as well do things that I like! Learned a new stitch here - the blanket stitch. I found directions on the internet. Mom's probably holding her sides at the thought that I'm finally learning to sew, only it's on paper, completely useless probably.

No comments: