Apr 15, 2006


Leaving On a Jet Plane

This layout is in honor of Lisa Loeb and her awesome song that's been stuck in my head for weeks now. Eli started singing it the other day too, now we are doing duets. I can hear him humming it in the tub now!

Love, love, LOVE the patterned paper here. Found it at some random hole-in-the-wall scrapbook store months ago with Kim. This paper and four orange ribbon photo corners (also seen here) are all I bought there, but this paper was so worth it!! The title was stamped on scratch paper with HKS stamps and then adhered and cut from patterned paper. I especially enjoy the orange splash of paint behind it. The stamps (featured in the center) was an indulgence from Red Lead last weekend, I've used it twice all ready and can easily see it becoming a new favorite. Also broke out my HKS trip tape, so yummy.

1 comment:

The Sermonator said...

What a fun page! You had us all humming that ditty. But my favorite was "Ils sont change ma chanson, ma" (Look what they've done to my song, Mom.) HA!