Apr 3, 2006


(at the beginning) With You

This page was inspired by a Lisa Loeb song from about ten years ago. (man, that makes me feel old) It was popular when Rob and I were dating. I thought it was totally appropriate for this picture, which got scratched in the process, but it actually doesn't bug me as much as I anticipated. It has a worn look to it, just like us now. :) Love the thought that we used to be strangers and now we are so known, it's like breathing. I can't imagine life without him.

This page incorporates some new techniques for me - the giant circular picture is totally out of my box. I love the jewels - from Making Memories. Used some older rub-ons, mixed with some new. Really love the paper, a random mix of old Scrapworks (Ethan & Kate line) and new Scenic Route thrown in with a bit of MOD, just for kicks. Yummy.

Things are really good here right now. I'm just walking through a state of gratefulness, even though my daughter's being a big jerk. But Rob is amazing me, he's on fire at work and it's just fun to sit back and watch. Youth was awesome last night, I feel like we are starting to get somewhere with our kids. Rob and I were talking about it today, over lunch - how we have something unique to offer them - a real relationship with their youth pastor (and wife). It's a luxury that only a small youth group can afford, and we have it. I'm so excited about our future here.

No comments: