Apr 13, 2006


An interesting survey I received from my mom this morning.

Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the x from the ones
you have not, and send it to all of your friends (including me). This is
for your entire life:

( x ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( x ) Crashed a friend's car or motorcycle
( x ) Stolen a car
( X ) Been in love
( x ) Been dumped
( x ) Been laid off/fired (invited to resign)
( X ) Quit your job
( x ) Been in a fist fight
( X ) Snuck out of your parent's house
( X ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( x ) Skipped school
( x ) Seen someone die
( X ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been on a helicopter
( X ) Been lost
( ) Been on [both] opposite side of the country
( x ) Gone to Washington, DC
( ) Swam in the ocean
( x ) Felt like dying (only when I'm super sick)
( x ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers
( x ) Recently colored with crayons
( x ) Sang karaoke
( X ) Paid for a meal with only coins (all the time in france!)
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( x ) Made prank phone calls (childhood hobby)
( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
( X ) Danced in the rain and/or the snow
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( X ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( X ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
( X ) Blown bubbles
( x ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( x ) Gone roller-skating or Ice-skating....

1. Any nicknames? none. I'm not that cool.

2. Mother's name? Mom. :)

3. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper or a MudPuddle from the Mudhouse.

4. Tattoos? not on your life.

5. Body piercing? ears, but never again.

6. How much do you love your job (1-10) a good solid six, but don't tell my kids I said that! I miss working for a paycheck.

7. Birthplace: North Dakota. (blah)

8. Favorite vacation spot? Paris, France

9. Ever been to Africa? not as of yet, but I have every intention of going someday soon.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? no, usually breakfast is my weakness.

11. Ever been on TV? nope.

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? no

13. Ever been in a car accident? More than my share.

14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? Cup of what??? :)

15. 2 Door or 4 Door? Four, I've got two kids, we need all our doors and then some.

16. Salad dressing? sure, who wants naked salad??

17. Favorite pie? strawberry rhubarb

18. Favorite number? not particularily attached to any one number.

19. Favorite movie? it changes, but now I like Fun with Dick and Jane

20. Favorite holiday? my birthday. :)

21. Favorite dessert? lemon bars.

22. Favorite food? Panera Bread

23. Favorite day of the week? whatever day Rob decides to take off that week.

24. Favorite brand of body soap? Victoria's Secret Vanilla

25. Favorite TV show? ER and Grey's Anatomy

26. Toothpaste? Aquafresh

27. Favorite smell? clean kids.

28. What do you do to relax? scrapbook. rock to my iriver. chill w/ Rob.

29. Message to your friends reading this? Hey, why don't you post a comment on my sad little life???

30. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Married to an old man. Rob turns 29 this year!!!

31. What do you do when you are bored? I'm never bored. I sometimes lack the creative energy I require to do the things I want to do. I'm busy and overwhelmed, but NEVER bored.

32. Furthest place you will send this message? to the ends of the earth, via my friend the world wide web.

33. Who will respond the fastest? Karen, cause she's cool and I think she's stalking me. :)

34. Least likely to respond? Rob, because he rarely reads my blog.

No comments: