Apr 15, 2006


Departure
This page excited me. The numbers across the top are the date we left, a number engraved in my brain forever, I spent six months counting down to it!! I had fun writing on my pictures. I feel free to take risks like that because this book is all mine, all about my trip, I can do anything I want with it. I like that. I need to feel that way more often about my pages. Love the giant numbers here, Nothing But Numbers by Making Memories, and my famous Lowe's mail box stickers. And I've almost used up this awesome twill tape from foofala. It's been so fun in this book, I wish I'd bought more. Might have to visit Linne Cards again soon! And yes, that's a piece of my actual itinerary.

1 comment:

The Sermonator said...

Cool page! Makes me wanna hop on and take off! What a trip!!!