Apr 29, 2006


the Fuzz

We did a lot of crazy things in Paris, like taking pictures with police officers. I wanted to capture all that in my book. I'm hoping this book will be like taking a trip in itself, experiencing and seeing all the cool things we did. I'm afraid I have pages and pages to go. But it's so fun!
The background paper here is an actual map the hotel concierge gave us when we got moved to another hotel the night before we left for home. I found it humorous. My fun yellow and green bubble letters were a free hotspot item from Archiver's. Still loving the cheap-o walmart star stickers.

1 comment:

The Sermonator said...

"Hey, What's the FUZZ? Tell me whaz happeing?" (Great line from Jesus Christ Supperstar). I love this picture. Char is hanging back like one of the precinct! Love the artzy way you put it together on the page. Fun.