Apr 29, 2006


"too many stairs"

This is somewhat of a lift off of something I saw in two peas. The picture is my sister, falling up the stairs (on flight four of 5 and a half - literally). I wanted to capture the insanity of the stairs in Paris. If you go, be prepared to pump your heart hard, it's crazy.

Love the patterned paper - more of my fun Scenic Route. The letter stickers are American Crafts and of course, tons of Primas. I'm finally busting into my five bottles with a vengeance, determined they won't sit and fade on a shelf. Had fun 'sprucing' them up with rhinestones and stickles and MOD epoxy with a little bit of ribbon thrown in for good measure. Fun, huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMY Colors!!!

The Sermonator said...

I didn't mind the steps as much as the "Stares" on the Metro! The circle patterns and the flowers accents are a light touch compared to the exhaustion of the workout endured on stairs of Paris!

Anonymous said...

2 posts in one night--I'm a posting addict now! Ha! Anyway, I just wanted to say you inspired me with the primas. I'm going to break into my bottle. I think I've used 2 so far and I bought them with you like eons ago!! :) I love the bits of ribbon and what you did with them!
Traci