Apr 8, 2006



Chillin' with my home-girls

Having so much fun just hanging out together. We visited FOUR scrapbook stores yesterday, and Hobby Lobby. I found some Heidi Swapp stuff (yipee!) and the new FREESTYLE book. We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. (mmmm) We wandered through Anthropologie. (oooh!!!) We enjoyed a girls day and came home to happy families. Going to bed was rough - the kids took about two hours to get everyone asleep simultaneously. But then we scrapped the night away. :) Not really, we all konked by midnight, but I am seriously stoked about the three pages I worked on. I'll try and get some pictures together later. Finally started my Paris album (yippee!) and it's so thrilling - six months of planning starting to come together. I'm so hyped about this next endeavor.

Here's to hoping we have cooperative kids so we get some serious playing done today!

No comments: