Apr 18, 2006

getting ready...

It's that time again. I emptied and taped off the studio last night, I've already been to Lowe's and back this morning. My paint guy helped me find a stud finder so Rob can finally put up our porch swing. (yipee!) We love our porch swing, that will make this house really feel like home!

Anyhoo, I'm just waiting for Sarah to konk out after lunch so I can get painting in the studio. I'm excited for it, way in the mood to bring about change. I keep imagining it finished, bright and airy and clean. Goodbye ugly wood paneling!! Hello beautiful white slatted walls!! Hmmm. It will feel good. I'll be happy when my studio is back together, I feel like my heart is spread all over the dining room. ugh. I have to have it back together by Friday because we are hosting Cribz here at our house.

Feeling productive today. Hopefully Sarah cooperates and takes an awesome nap and Eli is just worn out from school. He finally went back today - he's way out of the habit after 9 days of Spring Break. Getting him up this morning was tough. But he woke up after a quick bath and I think he'll do fine. He's only got a few weeks left. Next year will be hard, all day. Poor kid.

Sorry about the absence of Easter dress pictures - they are on my camera hard drive, but I can't find my cord - I've been searching the house for it. Very annoying. I have some new scrapbook pages to show you too, also locked in my camera. stink.

Well, hopefully I'll have some great before and after pictures to post in the next few days. Hopefully it will be awesome!! Have a great day!

No comments: