Apr 15, 2006


Plum Tuckered Out

This is my best page from last night. Heavily inspired, heck, totally lifted from JB's March kit. But I don't care, I love it anyway!! Love the colors, love the journaling, even the pictures crack me up. We took these as we were riding the (blasted) RER into the city after two solid days of travel. I was a little tired and cranky I think.

Used Anna Griffin polka dot paper from last weekend's shopping excursion, the scallop cardstock, various bits of paper I've had through out this book. I'm trying to keep a consistent color scheme, but not matchy matchy at all. Also used my beloved Lil Davis plastic letter stickers - I'll cry when they are gone, those cheap-o rub-ons from HL and some equally cheap-o rubber/foam stamps from HL. I've definitely gotten my $4 worth out of them!!

Trying to decide if it's worth braving Target today to get Sarah a couple more pairs of shorts. Eli needs some t-shirts too, and pajamas. I wrote a list when I was done going through their things, so their wouldn't be any question as to what to look for. Rob will be home for lunch soon. I love Saturdays!

No comments: