Apr 22, 2006





drum roll please....

As I am revealing the new studio, a variable original artwork in itself!! Also, a work in progress. I am still adding things, changing things, making it mine! But you'll at least be able to get a feel for where it's going this way.

The two walls that were ugly wood paneling are now a bright cheery white. It's so much nicer to work in there now, much better lighting situation. Funny how paint changes everything. The other two walls are a grey/green/blue-ish color, to match my cool storage boxes. Then I'm using a lot of bright colored accents around the room, like my fun flowers on that high shelf. I'm sprinkling the entire room with A's of every size and color (not to be Ali, just because my name starts with A!)
Since I took these pictures I purchased a small sterilite drawer set for my foam stamps, it's sitting on my desk. I also found a thread rack that I need to paint and hang over the sewing machine.

I love how the room is bright and open. I'm opting for no window coverings. I love how everything is organized and within reach. Loving the little tins from the Target $ spot. I love that it's all mine!! I've spent one evening playing in the new studio and it was absolutely inspiring! I can't believe it's mine.

No comments: