Apr 14, 2006

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. I've had a rough week and it will likely come out here!!!

Sarah is driving me up a wall. I seriously want to go back to work and put her in daycare because I feel like I'm ready to have a nervous breakdown with her.

Ever since I've gotten back from France she's been a complete pill. She screams all day long about little things, like not getting a fruit snack or having to have her diaper changed. Lately she's been boycotting sleep. Ever since Monday she's protested her big girl bed. Not only does she refuse to nap, but she's up every couple of hours or worse. Last night we took turns sleeping on her floor. I've been struggling with a super-sore throat since last friday and I can't get over it because I can't get any decent sleep.

Today I put her crib back together. I was just sick of the not sleeping. She took an hour and a half nap this afternoon, but has been super-mega-insanely cranky since she got up. (during her nap I took a much needed shower and looked at my scrapbook stuff for a while) We went over to Matt and Tiff's to help them move and she screamed most of the time there and all the way home. We had started to walk home and she pitched a fit, throwing her head back on the concrete sidewalk. (dumb!) It's just that stupid stuff that makes me crazy. She's throwing food on the floor and tearing things up, pinching and hitting and kicking. I'm just generally wore out from her. I really wish it was bed time so I could put her in her crib and be done with her for the day.

Poor Eli, he really gets the short end of the stick because she's driving me nuts so I don't have much time or energy to give him. The house is fallling apart, I'm not getting anything done around here. I'm just soooo tired and frustrated. I don't really want to put her in daycare, I just feel like I'm doing such a bad job surely someone else could do it better.

I'm sure I'll continue staying home, but sometimes entertaining the idea of doing things differently gives you a glimmer of hope to make it through. Man, I'm tired.

No comments: