Apr 15, 2006


Seeing Paris, from under my umbrella

THis is the coolest page I did today. So much going on here, lots of pictures. We spent a lot of time under our umbrellas on this trip, but it was so romantic and picturesque, you forgot about being cold and wet!!

Orange paper is new scenic route. I've used a lot of this line in this book, it's bright and fun and airy. Loving it. Fun tape from HKS attaches the transparency that overlays the entire layout. I stamped on it to add a bit of pizazz and then went crazy with Primas (since I have 5 bottles on the shelf!) The chipboard letters in the title are HKS, of course. This is really her book, right?

So that's my stuff for today, but I'm hoping to scrap while these kids snooze, Rob's got some work to finish up before tomorrow. Check ya later, dude!

No comments: