Nov 28, 2005

Downloading my coolness.

It's terrible. I am so into LimeWire right now. It's a file-sharing program for MP3's. I'm reliving my youth something awful. Finding all the old music I listened to in high school. Right now I'm downloading music from "Brother, Where Art Thou?" - not from high school, but I really love the music. Rob accidently introduced me to LimeWire and I'm thinking he's regretting it because I've spent hours at it already, our music collection is up to about 1300 songs as of today. It's sick. I'm addicted. Slightly more productive than pea-ing. I'm trying to get all the music I'm really into before I get convicted about it and make myself stop.

Meanwhile it occured to me today that our move is literally two weeks away, and one of those weekends we are spending at Rob's moms, so I need to get packing. The idea of packing my scrap cabinet is making me claustrophobic (oobah, oobah) but I can do this. It will be worth it to have my studio instead of a dinky closet. I did pack three or four boxes this afternoon, but I've been really down with this sinus infection so not being too super productive. details.

No comments: