Nov 10, 2005

A fun random quiz I found on another blog:

names you go by
1.Anna
2.Anna
(thus the reason my kids have nicknames! I love you Brea and E!)

2 parts of your heritage
1. german
2. norwegian (by default, marrying a guy named thoreson!)

2 things that scare you
1. springfield drivers
2. the evening news (avian bird flu?!?!?!?!?)

2 of your everyday essentials
1. dr Pepper
2. paper and scissors!

2 things you are wearing right now
1. yoga pants
2. bed head

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Planet Shakers (from Aussie)
2. Matthew West (his songs just speak to me!)

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Undone (the sweater song, by Weezer, I just *got* it)
2. 100 years (by Five for Fighting)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)(have to add with my husband)
1. good sex. (come on, that's important to everyone!)
2. great conversation

2 truths
1. God is my all.
2. almost five year olds talk too much.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. trim - not chunky.
2. intelligent demeanor (looks smart)

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
1. interior decorating.
2. cooking and baking.

2 things you want really badly
1. HOF. (there, I said it!!)
2. a bigger house. (37 days baby!)

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Paris
2. Isreal

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Know my kids have accepted Christ as their savior.
2. See Paris through the lens of my camera.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I don't like to get dirty, at all!
2. I'm very nurturing.

2 things you are thinking about now
1. HOF. (dork)
2. perfecting my new technique.

2 stores you shop at
1. Old Navy
2. walmart. ack.

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Lori
2. Rob

1 comment:

Ana said...

"almost five year olds talk too much" ... and they keep on talking too much when they are almost six ...