Nov 28, 2005

Found another fun challenge. My photo a day hasn't really been working out, but it's just cause we are all sick and I'm tired of photographing my messy half-packed house. Anyhoo, here it is. *note - I won't be doing these in order.


Meme Challenge # 17
Things you enjoy and the date you last did them:


1) Scrapbooking. (yesterday)
2) Dates w/ Rob. (Nov. 19, 2005)
3) Painting (2000 - stopped when Eli was born)
4) Drawing (last week, on the magnadoodle)
5) Home Decorating (2002 - in our home on Garretson)
6) Shopping (Nov. 20, 2005 - with Kim)
7) Blogging (right now!)
8) Pea-ing (daily)
9) Sight-seeing (Chicago trip - Oct 2005)
10) Photography (nearly every day)

I'm relieved to see that I get to do a lot of the things I enjoy doing. I do miss painting, but scrapbooking has really filled that void. I also know that my new home will be filled with a lot of things I enjoy doing, lots of space to do them in. Especially being crafty, decorating. I think having a special space dedicated to scrapbooking will be very freeing for me as well! Happy thoughts.

2 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

great list - enjoy what you love!

Unknown said...

Great list, thanks for sharing! :)