Nov 19, 2005

a new challenge


Been noticing posts for "the picture of the day" in the gallery at 2peas lately and most of you know how much I love a challenge. I love to take pictures anyway, so this is right up my alley! It will be fun to find interesting pictures every day, certainly will stimulate me creatively. I'm excited to start this one.

An aside; our first night in the new bed was interesting, to say the least. There is something chirping/creaking in our room so that kept us up until 1am last night. We just got to sleep and Eli crawled into bed with us - running a 102 fever. He burned up most of the night. I actually called the nurse line in the middle of the night, just because he was so shakey and shallow breathed. They said to continue watching him and keep him on tylenol - which I already had. Anyway, he was too sick to sleep so I was basically up with him until almost five. His fever finally broke and I slept until 6:45, then Sarah was up, bright sunshine that she is! :) A little overwhelmed at the thought of a long day, but Rob and I have a date this afternoon, so I want to be happy and excited, despite my lack of sleep. We are going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. CBC is doing a production. It will be nice to get out of the house with no kids! Looking forward to it.

No comments: