Nov 18, 2005

a tale of two mattresses

[i truly have nothing better to tell you about today]

So did I tell you how we needed to get a new bed? It was kind of annoying, but our new house is an older home (which we love!) so the master bedroom is smaller. We bought a king size bed four years ago when we bought our home in Iowa. Of course, we thought we'd live there forever and we had a massive master bedroom so it seemed like a great investment at the time. Since then we have just downgraded bedroom after bedroom and lived around this giant bed for years. When we toured our new house we both agreed it was time to sell the giganto-bed and move into something smaller. We posted a sign at school and were blessed to sell it to the first caller at full asking price. So that night we went bed-shopping and found a super comfy high end Stearns and Foster mattress for a really good price because the packaging had opened during shipping. (lucky us) So my dear husband juggled beds this morning, switching out the king for the queen, all by himself in that tiny room. I love him! And I love our new bed. Have to let you know later how comfy it is our first night. There's so much room in our bedroom now. Hopefully the couple comes to pick up our new bed tomorrow.
oh, and I almost forgot. I'm going to a new Mom's group this afternoon. I'm so excited!

No comments: