Nov 27, 2005

An update - since I haven't fallen off the edge of the universe. (just yet)

I've been listening to a lot of good music lately. My current favorites are Michael Buble home and the soundtrack to Garden State. Pretty amazing stuff. Kind of mellow. I need mellow right now. The home song just makes me think about what home is made of. I'm longing for that safety, the comfort of home. I haven't really ever had that in this house and I'm anxious to create it in IL. Funy how I've longed for it here for three years and never achieved it, but I know it will be near instant there. Can't explain my sure-ness of it, I just know. Something about being exactly in the place God has spent your whole life calling you too.

Anyhoo, back to music. Garden State is just good deep music. Great to scrapbook to. I've been playing a little bit. Finished a page last night, well into one this afternoon, but Sarah woke up abrubtly from her nap, so it's on hold for the time being.

Just got off the phone with Mom. Kind of whined to her. Shocking, I know. I'm just in that place. I re-read my post about last Sunday's sermon and suddenly I realize that God is so reminding me to be content. Testing what He's taught me. He's so funny that way. I need to just chill. Seriously, nineteen days and we'll be in the truck moving. (oobah, oobah, I can do this. be content, BE CONTENT!)

Really sick of sick people. :) Love em all to death, but no one is fun to be around when they have the flu.

No comments: