Nov 13, 2005

well, that's done.

I have to give credit to Kim, she talked me into using a database to print my envelopes this year, rather than writing them by hand like the old fashioned girl I am. I have to admit, entering 40 addresses on the computer was *way* easier than writing them all by hand. Now I just have to wait for the 20 address updates I sent out an email request for, but then print the envelopes and poof! I'm done, except for stuffing and stamping. I'll probably add a tiny personal note to each of them too, and stink, I forgot to include our new address. That's ok though, Rob hasn't printed them yet, so it's an easy fix. I'm so excited at how easily things came together this year. It's a big relief to have it done, and I have to laugh because it's only the 13th of November, but I'm a dork like that! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog by accident last night and I have to say your children are adorable. I have one little girl and am also a stay at home mom who loves stamping and scrapbooking, but have not done much of either since my daughters birth. I wanted to let you know that you have inspired me. And I hope to get started again this week.

I have also enjoyed your posts of just the day to day of being a Mom as I am learning the challenges and Joys of being blessed with my beautiful Girl.

Anyway God Bless and Enjoy this Beautiful Sunday

antho said...

Hi! Thanks for posting. It's nice to know some one is reading my blog. It's such a fun outlet for me! It's hard being a stay at home mom, especially when you crave to be creative. And you are right, I love having a little girl, I feel so blessed every day. Love my little boy too, feel doubly blessed to have one of each! Thanks for posting! And good luck getting started again, I feel so much better about myself when I get to play. It's just important to have me time. -anna