Nov 17, 2005

more lists to grow on

I must just be in a listy mood this morning. I was in the shower thinking of more lists. One I really wanted to jot down? My christmas wish list! Terrible, I know, a blatant effort to get what I actually want this year. But seriously, I usually get money from Rob's family (which I love!! we rarely have extra $ to spend on things we want!) and I like the idea of having a list prepared to know how I'd like to spend it. So here it goes.

* luggage. (blah, boring purchase, but I need it for my trip to Paris this spring, so that's exciting!)

* new nikes. Mine are looking pretty shady.

* Vanilla scented lotion/bodywash from Victoria Secrets. I've been out for almost six months now and I miss it!

* a new daily planner for 2006. I saw one at Barnes and Nobles that featured pictures of Paris. I thought it would be so cool to think about Paris every day before going and then remember it every day afterwards! I think they might have these planners at TJ Maxx and Gordman's too.

* Floor pillows for my living room. My sweet sister is making these for me. I want to be able to have teenagers over and hang out everywhere. I'm so excited for my new house!

* the Designing With 2006 Calendar. Not a planner, just a day by day flip calendar with new scrapbooking ideas on every page. So exciting! Pretty sure my mom is getting me this, since she asked me what I wanted this year! :)

So that's my list so far. I can always scrapbook shop too, but I'm really hard to shop for, cause I'm so particular about my supplies. And right now, these things are more urgent than scrapbook supplies, because honestly, when I'm done with HOF I probably won't play a lot for a while. I have so much to do for and on the new house. Yipee!

Thinking about Christmas, not to look totally selfish... I already have the kids totally shopped for, except for maybe some new clothes. We'll see how the budget goes. This whole not having a job thing kind of stinks. And Rob? I truly have no idea. Plus, if I did I would never post here on the off chance that he might read it! ;)

No comments: