Nov 29, 2005

making a dent

So I'm beginning to feel like I'm making progress with the packing. Probably packed ten boxes since yesterday afternoon, but that's a lot of sorting through stuff too. Went through all my upper kitchen cabinets this morning, packing any baking stuff - things I won't have time or energy to use between now and the 15th. Also packed food items that are seasonal or putzy. Now I'm hoping to use up a lot of my refrigerated/frozen food and any cans of whatever so I don't have to move too much! I need to tackle the bottom cabinets next, but I'm almost out of boxes. I also worked on the kids clothes - packing anything they could live without the next few weeks. It's a lot harder with four people, we have a lot of stuff! (which is ironic because it doesn't seem like it until I'm packing!) Still dreading my scrap cabinet, but I need to page plan first, so that's a nice excuse to put it off! I should be planning now, since Brea's sleeping, but instead I'm blogging. Story of my life. :)

Well, I really need to get moving. Being Tuesday, I have a long day and promised myself I wouldn't waste too much time on the internet, so I'd get a lot done and Rob would be all impressed with me. Not overwhelmed with this move yet, but talk to me in ten days, right?

No comments: