Nov 21, 2005

a quick re-cap

Well, can't get Hello to work properly this morning, so no pictures for now. Annoying too, I have quite a few to share with you all.

A great weekend. truly fabulous. Got to scrapbook, finished 3 pages. Spent a lot of time with my family. Heard an amazing sermon on Sunday morning. Saw Joseph and the Amazing Tech. Dreamcoat. Wound up with a fun little trip to Branson with Kim. It was exciting, I made my first "Paris" purchase - a new purse to take with. It's one the the over the head/shouler purses - so hopefully I won't get mugged. :) It's seeming a little more real now, haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it, just because I have some major hurdles between now and then... moving, finishing HOF, redecorating my house, Christmas, etc.

Well, that's it for now, I'm sure I'll post later, especially if I can get those pictures up. I want to show you what I did this weekend!

No comments: