Feb 2, 2006


5th birthday party.

Last page from yesterday, finished it at 11pm, but I love it!! It was very Elsie-inspired, a page from the Top Ten issue - but it just came together. Joyce gave me this giant picture from Eli's party, which is great, but Sarah looks terrible and I just didn't have the heart to put it up anywhere in the house, so into the scrapbook it goes!

Had a lot of fun with the nothing but numbers Making Memories stickers. I've had these since we moved here, but I didn't realize they are CARDSTOCK stickers and I'm in love because you can sand them, paint them, distress them, whatever! Also had fun painting up my HKS chipboard with a funky look. Used the MOD epoxy circles too, LOVE THEM!

On an aside, I finished my hallway today, even the trim, which brings me down to 7 rooms and one hallway. Whew...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one is just too, too cute for workd, Love the kids expresions! Sara just looks like she's been papty'n like it's 1999!