Feb 27, 2006

What reality show would you be on?

I'm not a big fan of reality shows. I miss good old well-written sitcoms. Where have all the Seinfields, Friends, and Frasiers gone? Reality tv is just lazy script writers with big pocket books. Plus, I think they are all rigged anyway, they hand pick people to antagonize other people to boost ratings. Interesting to see people at their worst though, and that's what a lot of it is.

To be on one? I'd do my own. Just following my drab life day to day. Like my blog, only with a camera. One one condition. I'd want my own stylist/make-up artist and a complete wardrobe. Heck, I want that anyway!

1 comment:

Michelle W. said...

LOL. stylist and make-up artist sounds like a good reality show. I'm a huge fan of tv. So I love those sit-coms you mention and also dramas, reality shows, etc.

Michelle