Feb 25, 2006




[this weekend in pictures]

This will be a short post. I'm tired. It's been a long weekend and I drove almost 300 miles today. Church is early. My kids were so happy to see us. We had Casey's pizza. It was great.

Three pictures from the weekend. The only ones we took. Sad, but we were that busy. The first is the sky on our drive north. See the star? I must be seeing stars everywhere, but we thought it was cool. The next is me on the phone. I really missed my unlimited long distance, and Rob's phone could be found pressed against my ear more often then his. The third is just a cute pic of Rob right before we left the hotel this am. We had a great time. So glad to be home safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny story..... I went to Forever Memories yesterday and Debbie came flying out of her office to show me this BIG, wonderful green button that she thinks may be yours from your cute green jacket. Is it yours? She found it in the restroom the day that you were in her store. I have it and will mail it out as soon as I know that it is yours for sure. We can't have you running off to Paris looking buttonless now, can we???? Karen :)