Feb 15, 2006

seriously??

Shopping might just be my spiritual gift.

I gave it up - for so long. I mean, I did necessary shopping, walmart and of course, the staple scrapbook shopping. But nothing major, nothing frou-frou. But now, the flood gates have opened and I feel my addiction kicking in. It's terrible, putting this house together has been sOOOOOoo fun for me. I forgot how much and why I love Target. Found a great lamp for our master bedroom and clearance curtains. Truely, curtains for two windows at $30 including tax. Sweet!

I'm really excited because the master bedroom is finally getting to the original vision, after a week hiatus I am inspired again. The cheap curtains were a great jumping off point. We are hitting IKEA next Wednesday and I'm sooooo excited for it. They have super-inexpensive duvet covers there, so that will be fab for that room. And super-cheap chests of drawers - we need two. I need to find fabric to recover the headboard and we'll be set. So fun! Be glad to move on to the kitchen next!

No comments: