Feb 10, 2006

FURNITURE FRIDAY!

Can you tell I'm a little excited?? I can't wait to leave, I'm trying to talk Rob into leaving sooner than later, but we'll see. That whole job thing, always getting in the way. (tee-hee) I can't wait to see Kim. I can't wait for MUDHOUSE! I'm totally addicted to their mudpuddles. MMmmmmm. We are shopping at my favorite scrapbook stores tomorrow, so that will be fun too! And I'm going to see Karen! How exciting! And then we will pack up our lovely furniture and bring it to it's new home!

For the record, I solved my armoire issue. I was refinishing a dresser yesterday when inspiration hit me hard. ('bout knocked me over!) With all the drawers out, the one dresser would make such a cool furniture cabinet. SOOOOo, being the impatient girl I am, I painted the chest white with a deep green inside, and it's all ready for a tv (that we don't have, ha!). I'm going to Lowe's this am - since it's been awhile - I want to ask if I need to put some sort of sealant on it. Plus, I need to get curtains for the master bedroom. It's totally painted finally, but I need to put it back together now. Off to hang our headboard. I'll check in when we get home from Springfield.

2 comments:

The Sermonator said...

Great idea, clever girl! It would also make a great fish acquarium stand! Love your creativity.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you in our big town of Ozark!!!