Feb 28, 2006


Christmas Joy

Last layout of the day. Don't be impressed, some of these I did a bit ago and just hadn't posted yet. I like this layout a lot, but you can barely read the title - I scratched it on with the EK Success transfer paper, it's better in real life then in the photo. Had fun 'piling' my pictures, also cutting my own stars and distressing the edges. It really is all about the stars lately, sorry. The journaling is very hard to read "Every year we make an effort to get down to AR to celebrate Grammy's birthday and family christmas. Ther kids really enjoy thier time with Rob's mom."

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Anna, the top left photo of Sarah is WOW!!! It almost warrants its own page.

By the way, have you heard anything about HOF yet? The other night Creating Keepsakes called here and wanted me to re-up my subscription. The call started like this,"Yes, this is Linda with Creating Keepsakes!" -Jeff almost had to pick me up- I was thinking OMG, this is the call...And I died 1000 deaths all in a matter of 5 secs. Oh well, good practice, right? Did you look up www.scrapsubmit.com? I've been checking that out quite often.

antho said...

I think I've gotten that call before. You poor thing. Hate to tell you I knew about scrapsubmit.com a while ago. I wasn't holding out on you, I just didn't think about it.