Feb 20, 2006


{this is the hat she'll see paris in}

Wow. Did I just say that? It's true! Not too far from now I'll be wandering Paris photographing everything in sight and pretending to understand the language. I'm getting really excited for this trip of a lifetime. Thanks Char!

What is that saying? "When the going gets rough, the tough go shopping!". That was me tonight. I went to the Mills with a purpose. I hit the Gap and I hit it hard, we wrestled and I won. Found a great pair of trousers and a really fun skirt - then like 6 or 7 shirts/camis/sweaters to swap out, so it makes several different outfits. I was in dire need of church clothes - especially with the (supposed) season change about to hit. I say that and it's 19 degrees here for the 6th day in a row or some such nonsense. My wardrobe was looking pretty lackluster. I got a lot of bang for my buck, most everything was half off or more. All in pretty grass greens and baby blues. I look like a Heidi Swapp line! Now I just need to find a fun pair of ballet flats for my skirt and I'm set. So excited to go to Rockford now with some new threads. Amazing what the Gap can do for your self image! I think I'm going to have Rob take a picture of me every day, so you can see my new duds! He enjoyed my fashion show tonight - so glad to have a hubby who cares what I wear!

I've been cleaning like crazy, getting my house ready because Rob's mom will be here tomorrow. I forget that I still need to post pictures of Sarah's room and the living room. It will likely be after Target, just because tomorrow is looking a bit harry. Any supper suggestions?

PS - my fun hat was $4.97. I figured it was worth it just for the pictures!!

No comments: