Feb 28, 2006


the Dr is in.

Today's page. I actually started it last night, but I'm slow. I'm looking at the finished result and thinking I found a lot of color inspiration from the new Jenni Bowlin kit, which I'm seriously tempted by. I've been on a big green kick the past 3 months or so.

A lot of craziness going on here, shocking, I know. Loving the green rick rack and the orange glitter T. Our pediatrician's name was Dr. T, so that's what that is about. Also had fun with my little orange star stickers, left over from last year's Simple Scrapbooks calendar. Love using things in succession like that. Had a blast stitching down my photo corners too, just for something completely different. The "IN" is stamped from the MM monograms and HKS giant foam stamps, with scrapworks orange rub-ons over top. Orange is in. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant!!! I'm so going to life this page from you!!! I love the idea of scrapping the Dr.-someone who is so near and dear to your heart. Loves it!!! You're FAB!!!

Unknown said...

I meant lift, not life...dah!

Unknown said...

I wanted one of those Jenni kits too but they sold out in less than a day, guess we better join her club if we want one in the future...oh, well.