Dec 28, 2005


31-derful years

Just a simple card for Mom and Dad. Made from the other day's scraps. Having a lot of fun with yellow and orange lately, not sure what that's about. I love the play on words, I hope they get it. Hard to believe they have been married that long! Can't imagine all they've been through, all they are currently going through. I have a lot of respect for them, just the ability to keep on keeping on. Gives me strength for the journey, I guess. Love them both a ton.

About the card - just marigold cardstock, but edged it with a gold paint pen - just for kicks. Loving my cheapo Lowe's letter/number mailbox stickers, getting a lot of bang for my buck ($1.87 I think!). Also some random specialty paper, gold embossed, so pretty and super stinking cheap foam/rubber stamps half off at HL three or four months ago. Kim tried to talk me out of them, but I love 'em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. can't wait to see it in snail mail. Our children is what makes our anniversary the most special celebration!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. can't wait to see it in snail mail. Our children is what makes our anniversary the most special celebration!

antho said...

STINK!

So you finally start reading my blog, eh? The DAY I post your anniversary card. Silly mom, getting me every time. You may not really want to read this blog, it's a heavy glimpse into the real me. :) I love you. Miss you too. Can't wait for you to come so I can show you my house! Hope you have a happy day w/ Dad!