Dec 23, 2005

now it feels like home

So yesterday was pretty much a loss. Big deal. I did catch up on sleep and I woke up feeling a lot better this morning. But being the crazy chick that I am, I felt the need to over-do it today. I started in my studio. And yes, I can actually call it that now because it's no longer over-run with boxes. I set it up, it's awesome. I still have a bit to do (like painting, but that's a ways off) - hanging shelves and decor, but that will wait until next week when Rob can help me. I'm so excited, when he comes home tonight he's officially on christmas break (with the exception of leading worship sunday am). Anyhoo, back to the studio, I'll post some pics here soon. It's so fun, great lighting, wonderful space. Plus, I set up a spot to stand and scrap, if the mood so strikes me. I'm sure there are some details I'll work out once I start really creating in there.

I also vacuumed out that room first, I mean floor, ceiling, walls, mini-blinds, everything. Sarah was taking this awesome three hour nap so I just took advantage of it! When I was done setting all that up and taking out trash and running things to the basement, she was still sleeping so then I vacuumed out the kitche (same type of thing) and then the basement entryway, up and down all the stairs, it was all cobwebby and gross. It feels so much cleaner in here now. Next I need to work on the living room and dining room, but I'm pooped for today, so time to take a break. Maybe I can actually play tonight! Woohoo, Merry Christmas me!

No comments: