Dec 24, 2005

merry christmas!

It's officially our christmas this morning. Eli came bounding down the steps, it was so funny, we heard him get out of bed and run down, like a herd of elephants. He was just a little excited! Poor guy, he had to wait while we got out of bed, got Sarah up and got her fed. He was pretty patient. So we did the present thing. But first we read Luke 2 as a family and did our Jesus stocking - writing down one thing we will give Jesus in the next year and putting it in the stocking. We'll look at our cards again next year then. Then we prayed as a family, asking Jesus to help us with our commitments and thanking Him for coming to this earth to walk with us. Then we did presents. Eli was so excited, and Sarah really got into it too. We gave Sarah a shopping cart and a bunch of fake food, but she's currently raiding my pantry, pulling items out and running them into the living room to put in her cart. It's so cute, I hate to stop her! But she's very ready for a nap, so as soon as I am done here we are going up. I was excited to get the Designing With 2006 Calendar, it looks like a lot of inspiration. Rob was most excited about the eye toy for his PS2. It was fun, but I'm exhausted. Rob and I didn't sleep very well last night, tossing and turning and coughing. I just don't think we'll ever get over this creeping crud we all have. Poor Eli, now his eyes are crusting over, it's just gross! My sinus's hurt terribly, all the way into my teeth. It's really bumming us out! :) Anyhoo, I'm off to look for some pictures to share from this mornings festivities.

No comments: