Dec 26, 2005

took a break yesterday.

I guess I just didn't have anything to say. (shocking to some of you, I'm sure) Just a wierd day. I didn't really like that we did our christmas a day early, and in retrospect Rob didn't either. I'm hoping next year Christmas is on a Monday and we will be a little less... insane? Just the move. Wow. Still recovering. I called my dr's office this morning to try and squeak one last script out of him for this sinus thing, but of course they were closed. We were planning on returning to the Mills today - that awesome mall in St. Louis, but of course the banks were closed, so that messed us up. Plans changed and we worked on the house instead.

Rob's been an awesome help today. We literally walked around our house all afternoon, each with a drill, hanging pictures and hooks and baskets and shelves, basically anything that would stand still got hung - the kids were too fast for both of us! :) Sad to say though, there is still more to be done in that department, but I'm pooped. My dear hubby did figure out some special shelving for my rubber stamp collection, he put the brackets on this afternoon and I just finished staining them a few minutes ago. We'll pick up a level tomorrow (can't seem to find ours anywhere!) and then he will put them up in my studio, I am sooooo stinking excited about these shelves, just having all my stamps accessible, visible, it will be great!

The kids are driving me batty today. Rob too. When does school start again? And who thought they needed a week off? Just kidding. Eli is just really missing his friends, he's been off since the fourteenth! He's already asking about Ozark and his pal Landon. We are having a date night tomorrow and Rob and I are both really looking forward to it, just to get out and have some adult conversation with no five year old drivvle or one year old screaches!

No comments: