Dec 14, 2005

winding things up

Crazy to think that two days from now we'll be be unpacking in our new house. Do you ever wish that life haad a fast forward button? I wish I could just skip the next two days and magically land in our new house, post packing, post three-and-a-half-hour-driving-with-two-previously-cranky-children, all our stuff magically in the truck and ready to go. Honestly, I don't mind the packing. I hate the loading of the truck. It's such a grunt job. My wrist is already *way* giving out on me - I have carpal tunnel and it's acting up. I can't imagine how it will feel after tomorrow afternoon. I'm praying the loading goes fast, and that we have a lot of help.

As much as I wish I could fast forward, I am having lunch with my dear friend LeAnn this afternoon, and that will be fun. Hopefully I'll get a picture of us together and can post it here later. Eli's also lineleading his last day at pre-school, so that will be interesting. I wonder how he will take it. He's armed with yesterday's gingerbread house and gifts for his teachers, so that should help momentum.

Just really covering these last two days in prayer. We are all sick again, this house's last gift to us. I can't wait to see how we all feel in IL.

No comments: