Dec 23, 2005



the slowest page in recorded history
(at least in my world anyway!) I've really been working on this page since the first Monday in December. Isn't that crazy? The first night I just sat there and stared at it, too tired to mess with it. Then two mondays ago I hit a roll with it, really got the feel for it, but had to quit way too early to go out and party with my friends (wink, wink!). And last Monday I was listening to my dear hubby preach his first youth sermon. So today, when I finally got my studio together, I decided it was high time to scrapbook. We are going out tonight and then after the kids go to bed I really need to wrap their presents for tomorrow am. So no scrapping tonight, I guess. Maybe tomorrow, after our big dinner.
Anyhoo, back to the page at hand, lots of fun goodies here. Loving the plastic letters from HKS (thank you Lori!). Also, used the new orange dauber duo (love these things!) from my AR trip and the EK Success Transfer paper, so fab! Also making an appearance here, some great paper from 7 Gypsies, rub-ons, tape, jewels and chipboard from HKS, some fun Maya Road ribbon and new chipboard from Basic Grey, covered in HKS tape. So stinking fun. Now I'm all warmed up, wish I had more time to play. Here's to tomorrow!

No comments: