Dec 7, 2005

I'm so excited!!!

I just received a package from Lori of some things she had picked up for me at Target and surprise, she include the Heidi Swapp New Orleans foam stamp set!! I was so excited! They are super hard to find and mega-cute! I have the center of attention set, but I've thought about buying the other, to stamp phrases on my wall or something equally crazy/artsy. Such a happy surprise.

I'm also all proud of myself because I actually packed my scrap cabinet this afternoon, a major achievement for me! I've been dreading it for weeks now, but it's done and I still have stuff left out to play. (and new foam stamps! woohoo!)

Well, Eli's begging for pizza and I think I'm going to cave. We can get stinky Dominoes or something. But I packed up the phone book, so I need to look it up online! :)

No comments: