Dec 1, 2005

the rollercoaster of my life

Wow. What a day. Sorry I am so late in posting, it's just been insane here. We had last minute company. It was very emotional. Rob and I are so spent just from the past 24 hours, we are wiped.

Just really wanted to take a moment and say how amazing my husband is. I love him so much, he's incredible and I am so thankful for every day I have with him. He's so supportive and loving and kind and basically brilliant. I am suddenly so excited for the rest of our life together. I just don't think a love like ours comes along every day!

Anyhoo, I am really too tired to be typing, I just wanted to drop in and say hi, I'm really waiting up to see the big Oprah on Letterman event. Rob and I have been counting down for ten days now, we are so excited. Well, time to go, he's pretty funny tonight. I will update more tomorrow, I have a ton more to say.

No comments: