Dec 22, 2005


studio space
Here it is, the long-awaited pictures of my studio. Not much to look at right now, but this baby has potential, by the bucketful. I love the windows, they open up for great light. Plus there is a big old office desk on that back wall, with drawers and a pencil tray. I put that lamp in there and there is my birthday present from last year, finally I can at least see it. Rob helped me put it together, now I just need to clean and unpack everything. I just didn't have the energy to tackle it today. Rob has next week off though, so for sure by then. I also asked him for an afternoon next week to go exploring St. Louis by myself, kid free. I want to find this art store I heard about, Red Lead. Can't wait to discover all the stores this area has to offer.

No comments: