Jan 13, 2006




After pictures.

Here they are. I'm just loving this room. There are a lot of little details that I love, like the linen tab-topped curtains on the white wooden rod. Rob put up the tv arm this morning so the tv swings so you can see it from anywhere in the room. Love the IKEA shelf, my dear hubby also put that together. Yet to be done, the headboard needs to be stripped, painted and distressed in white and also that little cabinet beneath the tv. All the kids videos are stored in that cabinet. Love the storage in the closet. It's just a very functional room. And I know, the orangy/green chair has to go. Once we get new living room furniture my glider will go up there.

Anyhoo, if you read this, please weigh in and let me know what you think. This is my first room in this house and any additional encouragement would be great. And if you think it sucks, keep it to yourself cause this is a week of my life here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shelves. You did an awesome job!