Jan 6, 2006

Too Comfy

Finally got this puppy to post. Forgot to add some text though, guess I didn't really expect it to work! Love, love LOVE this layout. Did it really fast after church on Wednesday night. Part of the time I was working Rob was sitting on the floor in my studio talking to me. It was so romantic! :) I'm sad though, this is the last of my pre-planned layouts, so I need to get cracking on some new stuff. Can't believe I've done all my 'moving' stuff already. I'm waiting for a big fat Winkflash order, so that should serve up a healthy dose of inspiration for me. Anyhoo, back to the layout at hand. Lots of randomness here, loving the HKS plastic letters (yummy!) and the ORANGE skitzo chipboard - THANK YOU LORI! But I think my favorite part are the stapled with ribbon primas. They are just so funky! I love funky! The paper is all green too, and that's always fun. Also, note the epoxy circle (in the middle of the O in comfy) from MOD designs. I've only been trying to buy these stinkers for six months. Love 'em though, worth the wait! The face my son is making reminds me of "Blue Steele" from Zoolander - cracks me up. I'm a huge fan of Ben Stiller, he makes me laugh till my sides hurt! Well, now I've rambled. Oh well, it's me. Toodles!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You goof, I never pictured you as a Zoolander gal... Too, too cut layout. I miss you all sooooo much. CU! ahd a sale today, via email notice...25% off everything in the store. I did a little damage and now you can gasp,......I signed up for a Elsie Flannigan class on the 12th!!! I'm too, too excited!!!

Unknown said...

I meant too, too cute!

antho said...

Oh my crazy girl! ARe you stalking me? Cause it feels like it!! I just stinking posted that picture! That movie cracks me up, but it's WAY too crude. Still funny though. :) I saw that about CU. Kim's checking it out for me tonight. Way to go on the Elsie class. Say 'hi' to her for me! Miss you back. You need IM so we can talk for real. Or I could just call you. duh!

Unknown said...

I have IM on yahoo-mommascrapbooks
Guess what, Heidi Swapp is pregnant!!! Go read her blog-too cute!!!