Jan 20, 2006





Random happy pictures from the day.

Rob took the photo of me, trying to capture my pretty new headband thingy, but it didn't really work. He said this picture looked 'too eager', but all the rest were truly terrible. I need to start wearing make-up every day, let's face it, I'm not 25 anymore!!

Rob also talked me into scrapping rather than painting today. He said I needed some 'me' time and that I've worked too hard all week. I think he just didn't want to get roped into helping, but whatever. It's fine though, I got a bunch of calendar pages done and I can't wait to put these jabronies to bed so I can get back to work! I walked away from a page today to answer the phone and came back only to see how cute my ribbon looked, all half-hazardly strewn. It's so me, uncontainable! I love having my own space to work, it's incredible. I'm in the middle of a page right now and it's just sitting there, waiting for me to come back to it, undisturbed!

I'm bad. I pre-ordered three sets of Making Memories foam stamps today. I just couldn't help myself. The fonts are amazing, and I really get my money's worth from foam stamp sets! I'm so excited for these to come in, they should ship end of January. Happy mail days ahead for me! Here's the link. Making Memories foam stamps. Aren't they sweet? So excited. Now if I could just get my hands on the last of the HKS products that aren't out yet, the journaling spots and the fuzzy rub-ons. Then I'd be a happy scrapper/camper.

Off to post pages. Hope you have half the fun looking at them as I did making them! Really hit my groove today.

No comments: