Jan 24, 2006

a quick re-cap

I didn't have the energy to post about my day last night. I spent four hours waiting in the ER to see a doctor for Sarah. She'd been burning up for 24 hours and absolutely lethargic, barely eating or drinking, no playing, no talking, just zombie girl. I wanted to bring her in to urgent care, but they insisted on the ER. It was crazy, since I had to bring Eli with, being youth night and everything. We left for Marysville at 1:30pm and truly got home at 8:30pm. Such a long day.

So, we go back to the dr's this afternoon to have her ears checked again - she has a massive ear infection, so much that she had to have two shots - one in each leg. I can tell she's feeling better because she's upstairs revolting her nap again! Lucky me.

Things to be thankful for today?

A new washer - coming this afternoon, thank you Jesus.
Pre-school - I am so tired and cranky this morning, so glad Eli gets to hang out with his friends.
No church tonight - we can veg as a family. It's a good thing.

No comments: