Jan 22, 2006






Highlights from the most amazing 5th birthday party of all time!

We are so blessed. I need to shut my mouth and never complain again. I cannot believe this church and their love for our family. They felt badly for Eli moving away from his friends so close to his birthday, so they threw this amazing party for him tonight after evening service. He had a blast. He probably got thirty gifts or more. And I'm not talking little gifts, no, instead things like Hot Wheels tractor trailers, a winter coat, jeans and shirts and track suits. It was so spectacular. When we were all done, after 30 minutes of present opening, he stood up and yelled "thank you everybody!". It was super cute. Plus, then he said "I am SO BLESSED!" It was super cute. Great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart is overflowing with happiness seeing those pictures! What a blessing beyond words...no doubt you're walking the path God has for you! =)

antho said...

Isn't that picture of Betty (our pianist) and Eli awesome!! He was whispering in her ear, telling her what he wished for! So cute.

It is amazing to me how God's blessing us. I totally know we are right where He wants us. It's a great feeling.