Jan 26, 2006


it's official.

We are internet geeks. As I type, my hubby and I are in the same room, on different computers, blogging and surfing and myspace-ing. We are addicted. We've both been in net-induced trance for the last 4 hours. Seriously, our sick kids hit the sack shortly after 6 and we've been surfing since.

I thought I was cool and sent in about ten pages to Creating Keepsakes. I'm starting to intensely pray about HOF since the deadline is drawing near. I know it's in God's hands. His will be done, right? I do feel a keen sense of relief that Elsie Flannigan isn't entering, that would have been one less spot available for sure.

I'm crazy too, just so you know. Rob talked me into a myspace account and I might be addicted. Because I really have room for another addicition in my life, right? But I really found an old buddy from high school - seriously haven't seen him in ten years. (ouch, did I just say that? MAN, I'm old!! when did that happen?)

Speaking of freaking old. My son. My baby. My first born. He turned five today. (double wince) I was holding his hand about a week ago and noticed that there was no squish to it anymore, it's all bony and little boy now, gone is my gushy toddler. I know he still has the cheeks, but don't be deceived, he's all five now. He had a rough day though, he's been running a real high temp for a couple days now. We'll be off to the doctor's in the am if he's not doing better. We didn't do much today, opened a couple presents and ordered Casey's pizza for supper. (mmmm... pizza) Other than that he spent the day on the couch, just like yesterday. And we watched Garfield as a family. Good times.

Well, since my fingers are about to submit to the carpal tunnel and fall off (silly girl, I know) I'll be on my way now. Rob and I are going to watch the Brothers Grimm. But in the meantime, here's my Myspace address, but be warned, if you click on it you may want one to yourself. Especially if you are thinking about getting reconnected with your old high school padres. (Lori!)

WifeORob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's Five alright! Love the pj's. Really enjoy reading your blog, Anna, and seeing the pictures of your friends. Who's the penquin?