Jan 21, 2006


Cover Page

I swear all I have worked on the past two weeks has been this calendar, but it turned out awesome, so that's ok. Thanks for the challenge, Lori. Hope you've been enjoying thirteen pages of inspiration!

Love this cover, had thought about doing it for the last page, but Lori pointed out that it would never be seen. I figured, being a cover, I will save it for years to come because of all the pictures (and hours of work!). Plus I'm just a pack rat like that, haven't had the heart to dispose of 2005 day planner yet either.

On the cover, used a great picture of me and rob from Colorado. It's a couple years old, but we look the same. Also used a Basic Grey arrow, covered in MOD (love that line) and a photo corner punched from Mod. And my fun HKS stamps from Lori.

No comments: