Jan 16, 2006


royalty

I love the freedom I get from being an obsessive scrapbooker. I have always been a random scrapper, doing whatever pages I feel like doing next, going with my flow and not being boxed in by a timeline. You will never hear me say "I'm so behind" or "I have boxes of pictures waiting to be scrapped". I'm all about the art of it, moving with the creative energy within you, rather than trying to shove that energy into a neat and quiet box.

I say all that to explain this page. When I scrap it's about whatever I want to express, no rules and no agendas. This page is so random, so fun and so just whatever. My kids were making priceless expressions, one Family Fun afternoon in St. Louis and I snapped their pictures. Looking at them makes me realize how they are really royalty in our house, and wouldn't it be fun if they had a chocolate cow? They both love chocolate milk and were drinking it when we took these pictures.

Love this paper from Wild Asparagus, a new purchase from Saturday at the Alton store. Really just used on piece here, ripped it and flipped it and glued it back down. Also found a tiny marigold ink pad at Archiver's and Kim's new HKS circle stamp. (she was sweet to let me use it first) I think I need it now. :) Shocking, I'm sure. The letter stickers shadows are really old flea market stickers I removed and outlined after stamping.

Oh, and this is a lift from an Ali page a few months back, but I love my take on it. So did Kim!

No comments: