Jan 13, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!

(bet you didn't see that coming, huh?)

Just wanted to wish my crazy best friend an awesome birthday. So sorry I couldn't be there for the big TWO-EIGHT with ya. Glad you're going first, paving the way for all us youngsters. :) Seriously, hope you have an amazing day, that your kids take naps and forget how to scream and you find your scrapping groove first thing and your husband says only good and lovely things to you. All the wonderful things that every stay-at-home scrapper, I mean MOM dreams of. I sent you a card (this one in fact) but it may not reach you on your actual day and this way you know I care. This is, without a doubt, the coolest card I have ever made. If you ever throw it away I may have to hunt you down and rub your face in glitter or something equally cruel. You know I'll be calling you, so brace yourself! Love ya!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

that is definitly one rockin birthday card :) I'm sure she'll love it

~**Dawn**~ said...

that is a great card!

LC Masterpiece said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to me!! :) I'm loving my card.... can't wait to get it in the mail. Thanks, you are awesome. And you are so tempting me to get those steelfish stamps. :) I so wish we could be scrapping together today, but oh well. Have fun scrapping with Kim. (Are you super suprised I actually commented) :)

antho said...

Oh my LORI! You actually commented. I nearly fell off my chair! Silly girl! Off to post my pictures of my new playroom!